The Granular Activated Carbon(GAC or UDF) Block water filter cartridges are used for reverse osmosis systems & other water filtration systems for removal of Chlorine, organic chemicals, unnatural tastes and odors. This filter has been tested and verified by independent Laboratory testing and also meet the NSF Standards and Industry Regulations
- 5 Micron Rating COCONUT Shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC).
- Removes Chlorine, organic chemicals, bad taste and odors.
- Dimensions: Industry Standard 20”.
- Performance Tested and Verified by independent Laboratory Testing. Meets NSF Standards and Regulations.
- Service life: 6-12 months
- Material: Coconut shell charcoal
- Dimensions: 255x68x30mm/10.04×2.68×1.18”(Height x Outer diameter x Inner diameter)(approx)
- Color: White
- Quantity: 1 pc
- Made from RAW Organic Minerals.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100 °
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psi
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid
- This filter is compatible (will fit ANY) with a universal industry standard Reverse Osmosis Filtration unit or any other water filter unit with a 20” inch cartridge housing. This filter is sealed and wrapped for sanitary standards.
WARNING: For drinking water applications, do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit. Activated Carbons are NOT designed to kill or remove bacteria or viruses.